My bento!!
--
When Kamyo was here..
Who's eye is which?
In our English Convo II class..
My english convo II teacher.
He asked me how big the steak was.. and I was showed him with my hands.
And then he asked me, how many centimeters, and i go WTF?!?!
Even Ai started to crack up.
And then he mispelled T-BONE steak to T-BORN steak, rofl XD
THE COOLEST PENCIL CASE EVER.
Look closely.. 'Chees.. Tibe'. hahaha.
Entrance to the Thai Restaurant in Namba.
The picture means something.. Ai told me but I forgot.
Something about the King.
Thai Colors..!
Appetizer.. omg this was sooooooo good.
I have no idea waht the name is.
But it was sooooo good.
I heart this drink- Lychee Juice. (Lin Jie)
The first time I drank this was at the Asian Festival (w/ Yamada teacher, Ai, and Brin).
MY PAD THAI!! was delicious <3
We shared this! It was my first time eating GREEN CURRY!
My god it was good!! <3
We had to order rice to finish off the soupy part, hehe.
Dessert finally! We ordered the Tapioka Coconut Mlik dessert!!!
It was really good!!! There was lychee (that the spoon is pointing) in it too!!!
I dont really like coconut, but now I do! haha.
Ai ordered another dessert, she finished most of it tho, haha XD
I was sooo full!!!
And of course.. the most famous lights of NAMBA!

No comments:
Post a Comment