Friday, November 23, 2007

Eating Out with Host Family!

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2007

The family goes out to eat once a month only because there are so many people total in the family.
It adds up, you know? We either go out for sushi or Korean BBQ.
This past Monday was Korean BBQ!!!
(Next time we go out for Sushi, I will take pics.. !)
I swear I have the best Host Family everrrr!!! <33

Notice this is the JAPANESE way of eating Korean BBQ.
The Japanese has a side dish of soysauce in front of them, and dip the meat in the soy sauce.
Whereas, the Korean way is a wrap by rice and the meat on the green vegetable leaf with some gotchujang or samjjang (spicy hot sauce) on it!

So.. I just eat the meat and the rice alone.
I think putting it in soy sauce ruins the taste and it doesn't taste that well.
But that is just me.

Enjoy the pics! <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the restaurant, about 20 min bike ride from our house.
GREAT MEAT!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At first we always get the same appetizer: pieces of cabbage and a kind of light soysauce.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After we stuff ourselves, the three kids always lay down and just sleep on the restaurant floor.
hahaha XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and my host sister, Moeka (14)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Host parents <3

BONUS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
lol Kosuke was just laying there, so us girls decided to do something funny XD

No comments: