Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kids are speaking some english!

Yes! It is true!
As we were eating dinner (just me and the three younger kids in the living room),
I go, "Do you know what cute is in English? Kawaii~~~! is Sooo cuteee!!"
Then I make an example.. "Kanoka(8yr old host sis) is soooo cutee!!!"
She smiles but in a FLASH, Kosuke (11yr old host bro) goes "No no no" -- as shaking his head.
ROFL!
I literally was rofling.


So, this past weekend on Saturday I re-took the SAT Reasoning test the second time.
I think I got 200 points and plus than my original SAT scores!!!!

Why? Because when I walked out of the room, I was smiling as if somebody was gonna buy me some Inari sushi.. haha XD

The next day I had the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
I took the lowest level out of four. It goes from Level 4 to Level 1.
Level 1 being the highest.
However, you don't need to take Level 1 unless you are majoring in Japanese of somewhat.
Even real japanese citizens can't even do level 1 perfectly, too hard. haha.
JLPT is like.. you need to remember things that you don't use.
Useful, huh?

Anyways, you only need Level 2 to work in companies or go to a Japanese university.
Level 4 is beginners, level 3 is between beginner and intermediate, and level 2 is intermediate.
Level 4 is soo damn easy.
And from Level 4 to level 2, you only need 60% to pass! Level 1 you need 70% to pass.
Next year, I am aiming for level 3.
This test only comes every year..
.. Im only 17, got lotssss of time, so I am not rushing on this.

So because of JLPT, I met so many foreigners ACROSS THE WORLD!!!
I met people from Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Thailand, America (Indiana peepz), etc. I swear to god, I need to work on my geography. This is my first time, due to this Study Abroad journey that I am actually meeting real European people. And I can't even reassure myself where the hell their country is placed at. Yes.. it is sad... so when I get back home, I am going to study the damn globe.

Now that I have met people across the world.. I really want to travel to those places now.
Not studying abroad, but just travel. I think it would be a blast... !!!
Yep.. definately saving up for some quality vacation when I need it in the next 5 years!

Our JLPT test location was at St. Andrews University.
Yeah, first time I saw some kind of religious university campus in Japan.. haha.
Here are some pics, click to enlarge =)



Top: Sweden, Germany, Michigan (US), Indiana (US), Indiana (US)
Bottom: Thailand, Australia






In the subway to Namba!!



Click to enlarge!

No comments: