
Friday, September 14, 2007!
I finally cut my hair short!!!!
My hair was soooo heavy on my head. All my problems and stress was in that long hair.
So I had enough, plus it is so hot in Osaka. I cut my hair....!!!
I have bangs now, and It is really thin.
I reallly really really now look like a 17 year old Japanese high schooler.
How come.. whenever I go to an Asian country, I get bangs?!?! wtf
I finally cut my hair short!!!!
My hair was soooo heavy on my head. All my problems and stress was in that long hair.
So I had enough, plus it is so hot in Osaka. I cut my hair....!!!
I have bangs now, and It is really thin.
I reallly really really now look like a 17 year old Japanese high schooler.
How come.. whenever I go to an Asian country, I get bangs?!?! wtf






1 comment:
OMG OMG this is all i have to say. omg
Post a Comment