Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Homeroom 1-4!

I am a first year in high school. That is one the 1 of "1-4# stands for. And the 4 just means the class that you belong in for the rest of the year. It does not matter if you are in class 1-1 or 1-6, it is not ranked by how smart you are in this school. [at first i thought it was like that.. because of anime, but no lol]

Both of these teachers are my homeroom teachers.
The woman teacher teaches Japanese (like kanji and history).
The man teacher on the left teaches English, he is the one I have to go to for everything.


As you can tell. There are two uniforms in Matsubara High School.
One for summer and one for winter.
Right now people are still wearing the summer uniform that consists of grey skirts (girls) or grey pants (guys) with a white polo or blouse. But some people just wear regular tshirts, but you must wear the uniform pants/skirts no matter what.
It is still very hot in Osaka, it is cooling down right now.. starting in October, next month, people will start wearing the winter uniform.

Matsubara High only has chalkboards, its actually not that bad, and they have this chalkboard eraser machine, so it erases the board really well. I`ll have to take a picture of it sometime.
The desks and chairs are made out of wood. It hurts my ass.
Matsubara high is only like 37 years old? But it looks like 70!

Above is my winter uniform.. I will take a pic of myself when the time comes, rofl.

Some stuff i bought. Up top is my school bag I bought at Loft (6th floor of Hoop department @ Tennoji Station). I love the bag!!!!!! I have the black puma bag... but its really big. So this medium-size brown bag is just perfect for school! It was 60 bucks XD.
There is stationary stuff... and as you see on the right hand corner: a BANANA... PENCILCASE!The banana pencil case PEELS!! Its sooo cute, I had to buy it even though it was like 6-7 bucks.
NOTE*japanese ANYTHING is expensive.

No comments: