A high school student from Sterling Heights, Michigan recieved the Youth For Understanding's Japan-US Semester Youth Exchange Initiative scholarship and is currently studying abroad in Osaka, Japan.
I read all the posts^^ I'm a YFU exchange student in Matsubara High School too, I'll be here till January, so one year exchange. I noticed that the guy on the top right picture of this post (the boy on the left) is in my class :D It's because I'm a 2nd year student. Well, if you're interested in how Matsukou is this year, ready my blog http://yannnez.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
the school looks like a typical japanese high school that we see on t.v. lol
I read all the posts^^
I'm a YFU exchange student in Matsubara High School too, I'll be here till January, so one year exchange.
I noticed that the guy on the top right picture of this post (the boy on the left) is in my class :D
It's because I'm a 2nd year student.
Well, if you're interested in how Matsukou is this year, ready my blog
http://yannnez.blogspot.com/
P.S. I'm from Finland.
Post a Comment