Ah! Halloween! Now that I am here in Japan.. I respect the American holidays even more!
I wish I could celebrate Halloween with all of you guys =(!!
For the past two days, Monday and Tuesday, there was no school.
Because we went to school on Saturday and Sunday for Culture Festival.
So today, I was just on time for school.
As for Wednesday's block schedule, the first class is P.E. in the gym (gymnastics).
So I hurried up and changed, and made it on the bell inside the gym.
However, it was 3rd years! Not first years! (i am in first year).
And I gave them the most confused expression ever!
I WAS SO CONFUSED!
And I went outside, and saw Ai-chan (Thai student).. and I was like, wtf I never see her outside !! Then I finally found the first years with my P.E. teachers.
But I did not recognize the first year's faces... I thought my eyesight was getting even worse.
The P.E. teacher walk towards me, and I go.. "where is everybody"?
"Ah.. you must have not been told, today is Monday's block schedule."
I immediately blew out a 'Oh Shit!'
And ran as fast as I could to my first block which is Movie English.
As I walked into class... I bowed and told the teacher I did not know it was Monday's schedule.
He was like.. that is okay! lol.
The past weeks we just finished watching Titanic with Japanese subtitles.
For today, a worksheet has been distributed and we are suppose to fill in the blanks.
To understand the translation between the english and japanese.
Also, for pronounciation.
So the teacher will say something like "Please do not go!"
And everybody has to repeat him, so I repeat too.
After like three sentences, he goes, "Wow, Ya Cee! You're English is REALLY good!!!"
All the classmates look confused, and I was like "huh?!"
... "Sensei.. I am American".
He totally forgot I was an American.. lol.
To everybody I look Japanese. rofl.
I hope everybody is having a blast with Halloween!
Don't skip school!!! lol!
Take care, and I miss you all!
Ya Cee Ng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Ya Cee,
This is Gino oppa...
Your in Japan huh? Sugoi des ^.^
How is it there?
I'm in California atm and will be here for the next 4 years.
Are you enjoying your stay there as an exchange student? I always wanted to go there...I think I will be going there as well on my next deployment but thats almost an year from now.
I would like to hear back from you. Email me back
2132781407@myhelio.com or jkim@cg54.navy.mil
Thats also my cell number.
Post a Comment