Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mountain Overnight Trip!

Family Vacation Trip in Tenkawa Mura!!!

This is a real Japanese house.. we were passing by as we were coming back.
As you can tell... they are remodeling the roof. The roof is made up of tiles.. and stuff.
Jihee.. it is not a temple XD haha

As you can tell, the drive through the mountain is spontaneous.
IT IS SO MOUNTAINOUS!!!

What some Japanese houses looks like in the mountains..

Vehicle garage.. I was surprise that this one was so big, but probably because it is in the mountain, and there is more space..

Another view from inside of the car!






On our way back, there was a bridge.. a really really tall and long bridge.
Me and Ko-kun went on it!!
It was a magnificent view from top!





Just look how clear the water is.. no, I didn`t drink it.
I should have tried tho. lol





At night, the kids found a small frog.. omg they were throwing it in the air.
I thought it was going to die and it`s insides were going to spat on the ground!!
It was my first time holding a real, live frog.
It was kind of gross because I have dissected a frog before..
Ko-kun, Moi-chan, Kano-chan


This is what the inside of the cabin looks like.



KANOKA`S POSE! w/ me in the background lol.

View from the cabin... amazing, huh?

The steps to go down to the river.






You get really hungry from swimming.....ya kno!?



Guess who these people are?
a YAKUZA family!
I was so scared, but my Host Father said that Yakuzas are good people.. they just made a mistake. And it is true too. It`s not what you seen in TV and such.

With Host parents... rofl.







This cliff is 5 meters high!! I don:t know how high it is in feet. But.. It was pretty high. It was my first time jumping off a cliff. I was a bit shaken at first.. but i did it anyways.
At first it feels like you are dying(?)... Like you are falling into a hole... and then as you hit the water, it feels sooooo good. But then, you are really deep in the water, and you are trying to grasp for air, so you are paddling really hard to reach the surface of the water.
Yeah I did it like 5 times. lol.


NO I AM NOT NAKED. I have my black bikini on, AND my khaki shorts on.






A female-only sibling shot.






2 comments:

박지희 said...

the pictures are awesomeee! i love the first one of the temple the most !

Anonymous said...

dooode!
1. the picture of you guys eating food makes me want sang gyup sal!!!
2. you look completely nude in one of the pictures, hahaha!
3. where are all the hot guys???
4. you're family is soooo cute!!!
i hope you're having fun!